Deepak D'Souza's home page
Room No. 238,
Dept of Computer Science and Automation
Phone: 22932368, 22932386, (Extn. 238), 22933142 (direct).
Email: deepakd at iisc dot ac dot in
22/10 Vittal Mallya Road,
Bangalore 560 001.
Phone: (+91-80) 22219759, 41120422.
Program verification, static analysis, verification of autonomous systems.
Recent past courses:
(a bit out-dated).
Here is a link to a recently published book Modern
Applications of Automata Theory
(published by World Scientific Publishing), edited by Priti
Shankar and myself.
The book is largely devoted to verification and model checking, and
contains material that is at the cutting edge of verification
technology. It will be a useful reference for both software
practitioners and theoreticians working in this area.
ATVA 2017, Pune, India (PC Co-Chair),
VMCAI 2017, PC member,
CAV 2016, External Review Committee,
VLSI Design Conference 2015,
VMCAI 2015 (PC co-chair),
ADCOM 2009, FSTTCS 2009, ICTAC
2009, FSTTCS 2008, FORMATS 2008, MCDES 2008,
FSTTCS 2007, Requirements Engineering
- Verification of Simulink Models (Sponsored by Indo-UK Newton-Bhabha)
- Verification of a secure kernel (DRDO) (2014-18).
- Verified FreeRTOS for multicore (Sponsored by Robert Bosch
Center for CPS, IISc).
- FreeRTOS Verification Project (Sponsored by UKIERI (2009-12) and Robert Bosch Center IISc (2012-)
- Service Mining (Sponsored by Infosys).
- Inzemamul Haq (PhD)
- P Ezudheen (PhD)
- P. Habeeb (PhD)
- Alvin George (PhD) (RBCCPS)
- Sumanth Prabhu (PhD)
- Ravi Raja (MTech (Res)) jointly with Chiranjib Bhattacharyya.
Deepak Bhardwaj (MS), Pavithra Prabhakar (MS), Subhasree M. (ME),
Raveendra Holla (ME), Deepak Vankadaru (ME), Rakesh Kumar (ME),
Deepak Lukose (ME), Joy Chakraborty (MS),
Sumesh Diwakaran (ME), Satadru Pan (ME), Madhu Gopinathan (PhD),
Hari Shankar Gupta (ME), Anirudh Kushwah (ME), Raj Mohan M. (PhD),
Remish Minz (ME), Aastha Garg (ME), Arnab De (PhD),
Sampath Jayaram (MS), K. R. Raghavendra (PhD), Sumesh Divakaran (PhD),
Suvam Mukherjee (PhD),
Nikita Chopra (MS).