Prospective Students Resources – International
For PhD: A Masters degree or a four-year undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline.
For MTech (Research): A four-year undergraduate degree in an appropriate discipline.
- Admission procedure:
An applicant can select a maximum of 3 Departments/Centres. Applicants
are required to apply with the following supporting documents.
- Three recommendation letters from persons familiar with the academic credentials of the candidate.
- Either a certificate that the medium of instruction was English or TOEFL score.
- Optional (to be provided if available): GRE scores.
- Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates will be interviewed by a Departmental Committee using the web or the telephone.
- Important dates
Applications must be submitted on or before December 31st.
IRC will mail admission offer letters to successful candidates by March 15th.
Successful candidates are required to join the Institute by August 1st.
- Please see this note and the IRC wesite for additional information. Interested candidates can send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.